ADVIP – Association of Domestic Violence Intervention Programs
Mental health professionals, batterer intervention providers, and research scholars dedicated to evidence-based practice worldwide *
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
- Access the most current research on the characteristics and effectiveness of intervention programs, and read member postings with news on promising programs, pertinent research, and trainings
- Find providers and researchers in the United States, Canada, Europe, and countries throughout the world
- Connect with our members through our blog pages and online discussion group, to exchange news and information on intervention and policy, and share your views and experiences on best practices
- Substantial discounts on ADVIP trainings and scholarly journal subscriptions
- Opportunity to present clinical case studies and describe your program in the peer-reviewed journal, Partner Abuse
* Evidence-based practice is “the integration of the best available research with clinical expertise in the context of patient characteristics, culture, and preferences”
– APA Presidential Task Force on Evidence-Based Practice. (2006).